Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day with the Chitticks

Yesterday was a 16 mile long run.  I was up and out at 7AM to tackle the run.  For some reason about 3 miles in, I just didn't have it in me yesterday.  I wasn't feeling like I had a lot of energy and decided to turn around and head home.  That's the first time I've done that and I decided I was allowed a pass for a day.  It's weird how sometimes I have a ton of energy and then some days it's just not there.  I still have another 15 and 16 mile week before I go up to 18, so I will just need to get through the 16 miles this next Saturday no matter what.

After the morning, I went up to North Andover to hang out with the Chitticks for the day.  It was a fun day of picking raspberries and tomatoes, flying kites and eating yummy food.  Here are a few pictures from the day.

Jen and Ainsley

Sam with his raspberries





This last picture is of Ruby.  The newest addition to the family.  It was hard to get a picture because she wouldn't stop moving.  Definitely a fun day!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment