Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grilled Cheese

This past Thursday night, my training schedule had me running 11 miles.  11 miles on a Thursday night?  Really?  Well I actually went 10 which I figured was pretty good for a weeknight.  

But this is about grilled cheese.....So there is a food truck that has been parked in my neighborhood (Cleveland Circle) recently.  It's Roxy's Grilled Cheese.  I've seen the truck parked on random nights when I come home from work, but haven't made it over to check it out yet.  I also saw it in a segment about Food Trucks making a comeback in Boston on Chronicle.  By the way...I am totally hooked on watching Chronicle (which is like a fluffier version of 60 minutes) and 60 minutes for that matter.  I used to be so bored when my parents watched 60 minutes when I was a kid, but now it's probably one of my favorite shows.  I guess I am sort of a contradiction because Real World is also one of my favorite shows.....whatever....back to the food truck.  Anyway, when I finished up my 10 mile run on Thursday night and got back to Cleveland Circle, the Roxy food truck was there waiting for me.  I ended up getting a "rookie melt" which was a standard grilled cheese with tomato.  It was awesome.  I am definitely going to head there again to get a more daring choice next time which has something like lamb or guacamole in it.  If you are in Cleveland Circle, check it out or see where else they are stopping by checking out the website.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment