Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bags are packed and I'm ready to go

Can you even believe it's finally here???  I can't really and it sort of doesn't feel real.  I don't remember the last time I waited so long for one weekend to get here.  Here's the plan for the weekend:

Friday - drive to NYC and get there by mid-afternoon.....meet up with the folks...hit the expo... dinner...lots of rest

Saturday - breakfast...spend the day checking out the finish area...meeting up with my friends and getting bagels and other supplies for race day...pasta dinner with the whole crew.

Sunday - 6:00 AM team photo...6:15 AM get on the bus...6:30 AM bus leaves for Staten Island...wait on Staten Island with crazy amount of anticipation...10:40 AM start...4:00 PM hopefully finished!

Monday - wake up....hopefully can still walk....buy a finisher t-shirt.....head back to Boston.


Sounds like a plan to me!  I will be sure to post lots of details after the weekend.  Be back next week!

Lisa

1 comment: