Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Friday in NY

I know I'm behind in posting about the weekend.  First of all, the entire weekend was so amazing, but I'll break it down into a few posts.  I got to the city around mid afternoon.  I checked into the Hilton and then met up with my Dad and Mary to head to the Expo.  Here's a picture outside the Expo.  Can you find me?



I still was a little shocked when they actually had my bib number after I handed them my registration card.  It was weird.  Seeing my number for the race after so many months of build up was awesome!  After getting my number and my bag of goodies, we went through the store.  When I was listening in on the Fred's Team coaches call, I remember Coach Jeff saying that you should leave your wallet at home.  I get that now.  I ended up buying a short sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, and another zip up hoodie.  After the Expo, we went for a great dinner of fish and chips.  Lots of carbs!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment