Thursday, September 22, 2011

Starting Info

Well I had my longest run so far this past Saturday.  19.3 miles.  I know it's not quite 20, but that's what it was when I got back home and I was done.  Running for close to 4 hours by yourself can be SO BORING.  I mean I don't have that many that are that long to do, but it's essentially running for 1/2 of a work day.  Enough complaining....

The really exciting stuff is that there is more info posted about the start!  This is stuff that I am getting so excited for and probably bores the crap out of the rest of the world.  I got my registration card which says my start time is officially 10:40AM.  Based on my corral I am also in the Green start.  This means I am definitely on the lower level of the bridge, so a poncho will be needed.  :)  I did read in one post that being in the green wave could be better because the incline on the bridge is slightly less and the course at the beginning has less turns.  You know...less turns will be important when I'm running at lightening speed. 

I am sort of in countdown mode.  I have 3 more long runs before the staper starts.  Are you excited yet??  I am!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment